ELECTION CANCELLED – CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR DETAILS
The Sub Unit Election will be by referendum on 17 May 2021 . Nominations will be accpeted by Email up until Friday 14 May 2021, at 3:00 PM (see further details below).
The election will be for the following positions that are vacant:
– Unit Chair
All members wanting to run for a position will need a nominator. All nominators and members standing for a position must be a member in good standing. Please check with CUPE 543 to make sure you are a member in good standing (sworn in and a current dues paying member). If you are not, please fill out a membership application (found on the home page) and submit it to CUPE 543 via Email: email@example.com.
There will be two opportunites to be sworn in and become a member in good standing:
- At the General Membership Meeting on Wednesday, 21 April 2021
- At the Special Membership Meeting on Thursday, 13 May 2021
Membership applications must be submitted prior to one of the above meeting dates. Note that there is a $10.00 membership fee.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please reach out to CUPE 543 to answer any questions.
Nominations will be accepted by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, until 14 May 2021, at 3:00PM . The Email must contain the following information:
- Name of the Nominator
- The position(s) you are nominating someone for
- Name of the Nominee
- Contact information of the Nominee
- Acknowledgment that the Nominator and Nominee have been previously sworn in and are current members in good standing.