Common Symptoms of COVID-19:
COVID-19 Safety Tips:
- Hand Washing – thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Avoid Close contact with people. Maintain a minimum distance of two meters (6.6 feet)
- Avoid crowded areas.
- Avoid sick people or people who have traveled in the last 14 days.
- Cough into your sleeve or a tissue.
- Clean surfaces with disinfectant routinely.
- Seek medical assistance/advice if you experience flu-like symptoms.